We seek to carry out Christ's command to love and provide for those in need.
• Gently Used Clothing—all sized and styles for men, women and children
• Clothing Accessories
• Gently Used Shoes, Boots, Gloves, Belts and Purses
• Bedding and Linens
• Furniture—must be in good condition
• Household Items—small appliances, dishes and glassware
• Books—hardbacks and paperbacks
• Cameras, Projectors
• CD Players, DVD Players, Radios and VCRs
• Paintings and wall hangings
• Records, Tapes and CDs
• Toys, Games, Bicycles
• Cars, Motorcycles, Boats – MUST HAVE PROPER TITLE AND REGISTRATION
(There are certain items Second Blessing is unable to accept for reasons of liability, health issues or disposal costs.)
• Mattresses or Box Springs
• Broken, stained, non-working items
• Building Supplies—ladders, lumber, paint, lighting, wheelbarrows
• Hazardous Materials
• Tube tv’s or rear projection tv’s
• Sleeper Sofas
The Do’s and Don’ts of Donating to Second Blessing Store
1. Wash or dry clean your gently used clothing before donating.
2. Make sure electrical equipment, appliances and battery operated items are working properly.
3. Make certain games, puzzles and other items are complete when donating and that no pieces are missing.
4. Call in advance or look online for drop-off locations and times.
5. Inquire about a tax receipt if needed.
6. Know that your donation to Second Blessing is always appreciated!
1. Donate clothing or furniture that is stained, tattered or torn.
2. Donate items or toys that have been recalled, banned or fail to meet safety standards.
3. Leave donations outside to be exposed to the elemen